The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this iconic city.
Admire Old Masters at the Louvre, enjoy the view from the Eiffel Tower or take a trip to Versailles- everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Paris with this indispensable travel guide.
InsideDK Eyewitness Travel Guide Paris-
- Over 40 colour maps, plus a large-scale pull-out map of the city and a map of the metro and regional express railway, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layoutmakes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Paris, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplansshow the insideof the MusUe d'Orsay, Notre-Dame, the PanthUon and more
- Colour photographsof Paris's historic sights, museums, churches, parks and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Ile de la CitU and Ile St-Louis; the Marais; Beaubourg and Les Halles; Tuileries Quarter; St-Germain-des-PrUs; the Latin Quarter; the Jardin des Plantes Quarter; the Luxembourg Quarter; Montparnasse; Invalides and the Eiffel Tower Quarter; the Chaillot Quarter; Champs-ElysUes, the OpUra Quarter; Montmartre; and beyond
- Historical and cultural contextgives you a richer travel experience- learn about the city's history, famous Parisians, remarkable architecture, festivals, and world-class museums and galleries
- Essential travel tips-our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Parisis a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Paris.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning a shorter break? Try ourDK Eyewitness Top 10 Parisguide.