An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Florence and Tuscany, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Florence and Tuscany.
Wander the masterpiece-packed Uffizi or the historic centre of Siena, explore a Tuscan vineyard, sample Florence's best restaurants or visit the iconic leaning Tower of Pisa. From Top 10 Hill Towns to the Top 10 Medici Rulers - this easy-to-use travel guide is packed with information to help you discover the very best of Florence and Tuscany.
Inside Top 10 Florence and Tuscany-
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 listsshowcase Florence and Tuscany's best attractions, covering the Uffizi, the Duomo, Pitti Palace, Chianti and many more
- Free laminated pull-out mapof Florence and Tuscany, plus eight colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhoodguides explore Florence and Tuscany's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chaptersdivided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tipsincluding our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour mapshelp you navigate with ease
- CoversFlorence, Siena, Eastern Tuscany, Northwestern Tuscany, the Southern Coast, Maremma and more
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to the region? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florenceand Tuscanyfor more in-depth information.